Dance Houston works with college students to develop their professional skills through on-the-job training. Students with specialized skills in social media are encouraged to apply.
- Interest in dance, marketing and/or community service
- 60 hours minimum over a duration of 6 weeks or longer (build-your-own-schedule)
- Ability to create and implement social media campaigns
- Transportation to/from events and meetings
- On-the-job work experience in the unique environment of a performing arts organization
- Being a part of a team of dedicated professionals and volunteers who enjoy our work and take pride in the services we provide the community
- Flexible schedule
- A letter of recommendation detailing responsibilities and accomplishments
- Good vibes about doing good for others!
Send email stating your area of interest and general availability to [email protected]. Students of No Limits may register for camp to be eligible for an internship during camp.